Re: Center align labels in container using label top as reference

Chris Vine wrote:
On Sat, 02 Jan 2010 21:22:40 -0500
Vikram Noel Ambrose <noel ambrose gmail com> wrote:
I have two labels in a horizontal box. left_label and right_label.
I'd like the first line of text in each label to be vertically
aligned with each other always. But at the same time I'd like both
labels to be in the center (vertical) of the box they have been
placed in.

In other words, I'm looking for a gtk_misc_set_alignment that will
allow me to pass a 3rd and 4th option - the child's reference
coordinates.

Does anyone know how to align the labels like that?

If you pack with expand as TRUE but filling as FALSE, I think that is
supposed to do what you want.

Chris

You mean when the labels are packed into the button's horizontal box? If I do that the button itself doesn't even show up.

Vik