Re: GdkPixbuf-WARNING:cannot open pixbuf loader module file(on Windows)

LRN wrote:
On 01.01.2010 6:43, Todong Ma wrote:
Normal way of installing GTK+ on Windows is to put it *somewhere* as-is
(that is, with all /bin, /etc, /lib and other subdirectories
residing in
one directory) and add /bin subdirectory to system PATH.
Or, if you have the application's executable in the same "bin" folder,
nothing needs to be added to PATH, so there is no need to pick one
instance of GTK+ as the "system" one. That is the simplest way. The
recommended practice is to bundle a separate copy of (the relevant
parts of) GTK+ with each separately maintained/released application or
group of applications.

--tml

after I added gtk/bin to PATH environment variable and copyed my
program(and wxp.jpg) to gtk/bin,the same error occured...

I found there is not etc subdirectory in gtk directory,anything wrong?

Have you got your GTK+ from http://www.gtk.org/download-windows.html ?
Both
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/binaries/win32/gtk+/2.18/gtk+_2.18.5-1_win32.zip
and