create a pixmap from raw RGB buffer

hi,

I have a raw RGB data and would like to create a pixmap from it. i dont seem to find a relevant api for this. The ones that we tried gdk_pixmap_create_from_data seems to support only two colors and gdk_pixbuf_new_from_data has a max of 8 color depth..

Usecase: i have a plugin which gives raw RGB pixels and i would like to blend that on the browser window (convert RGB to pixmap -> gdk_set_source_pixmap on to browser cairo context).

Appreciate any help.

thanks,
Zaheer