Re: create a pixmap from raw RGB buffer

hi richard,

Thanks for your reply.

I failed to mention that the RGB is a 16 bit per pixel data so if i have to use cairo surface, i need to convert it to 32 bit (both 24,32) which is costly. I already have this working solution, but i would like to avoid the conversion..

at this point neither cairo/gdk(pixmap,pixbuf) seem to have this.. iam inclined to use a XPixmap/XPutImage and convert to pixmap..or if there is a way with cairo xlib surface..

thanks,
Zaheer