Directory Monitor

Hi Gtk developers:

I got a question, Is there way way of monitoring a file hierarchy ?
Let's say we have this

========================= code =========================
$ ls -R i
i:
data  INSTALL*  NEWS*  now*  other*  share

i/data:
sample*

i/share:
inside*

If I use GFileMonitor for directoy 'i' it's possible to know when some changes inside i, but just in the first level.
I don't receive signals when something change inside one of its subdirectories.

Is there any designed to fill this functionality in GObject ecosystem ?

Erick

Thxs

PS: I just realized right now that maybe this question is for GLib list, but, isn't the same provider ?