Re: Displaying a v4l2 webcam output on memory buffer (rgb24) with GTK!

Tadej...
I been trying to implement that code since you gave me a hint on how to proceed but I have myself stuck in another problem....
I am bit confused on how to implement that, and I can't find a good documentation explaining how to....!
I post my code so far, if you could give to me a lil help... My questions are:

1 - How to insert my drawable area onto my main window?
2 - How to put everything together?

I know that I have to create a Drawable area, then a pixbuf from my buffer and to use a expose_function to draw on  a drawable... but I just can't put all this together...;O( !

That is what I have so far... plz, I need assistance. ;O)

http://pastebin.com/xvgmwb29

Thanks in advance!