Re: Change button color in button-press-event

Hi Rob,

Adding bg[PRELIGHT] = {0, 0, 1.0} causes the button to remain blue, after lifting the finger, as you described.

The device uses Xfbdev, Matchbox and GTK.
I noticed that mouse events are not received properly in GTK - for example just pressing the button and then sliding the finger/stylus does not trigger any events, most of the time, other than exposure.
Burst of events is triggered only after lifting the finger.

From other hand if I click on the Matchbox panel, open any menu (for example for launching applications), then pressing and moving finger/stylus immediately updates the menu item below the cursor - highlights or removes the highlight. It seems the touchscreen delivers proper events, but something with GTK does not work right.

Thanks,

D.