Re: Re[2]: GTK Menu Questions

Ok, for multi character command sequences, GTK does not provide any built-in support.  You can of course catch keyboard events and handle it yourself though.  Any keys that you don't want to handle you can just pass through to GTK.

You will also have to arrange for menu display of multi-key sequences yourself, maybe by packing an HBox into the menu item (menu items can have any child) so you can place in the HBox  a left aligned label for the menu text and a right aligned label that you can show your extended key sequence in.  And an icon on the far left if you want it.

There are some useful functions that turn keyboard codes into text like "ctrl-W" that you can use.

Cheers
Lex