GTK Menu Questions
- From: Lothar Scholz <llothar web de>
- To: gtk-list gnome org
- Subject: GTK Menu Questions
- Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 22:01:16 +0200
i'm a total GTK newbie and just evaluating if GTK is useable in a
I have two questions:
1) Can i draw my own accelerator key description in the menu items?
(For people who know the textmate editor for MacOSX - its pretty much
the same what i want do, drawing tab and insert symbols).
2) Is it possible to get a signal when the main menu is activated
and more important when it is left (either by selecting a menu
option or clicking somewhere to close it). I have some expensive
checks to make to find out if a menu item is disabled or not.
Lothar mailto:llothar web de
] [Thread Prev