How to use the functions for internal use?

Hi everyone!

I am now working on a borderless gtk window with a skinned and
resizeable window. To make the window resizeable, I tried the
gtk_window_begin_resize_drag() function, but it doesn't work, and it
only has effect on the frame windows and nor non-resizeable dialogs.

I found the emulate_resize_drag() function in
gdk/x11/gdkwindow-x11.c.Unfortunately, it's only for internal use, so
it's not declared in gdkwindow-x11.h.

My question is, is there any way to use this funcition in my code?

Thanks!