Query : Code Completion for gtk+ 2.0 isn't working in Netbeans IDE

Hello people,

Though I know, this is somewhat off the track, I was trying to set gtk to run through netbeans.
I've set all the libraries and linked them and the project is also running.

But what I needed most was the automatic code completion feature of netbeans for my gtk codes.
Sadly, that is not working.
If I place the mouse pointer near an unfinished identifier like "GTK_POLICY_" , it's just prompting in a tooltip that "unable to resolve identifier...".

Am I missing a point here or two?

--
Regards,

Debmalya Sinha