Re: how can I let application emit "configure event" signal?

Hi richard and list,
Thanks for your response,it really works well.
I have another question:I see many functions of GTK have
the"..queue.."word,does this "queue" mean(or has some similarity with)
"message queue" in Windows?
> the easiest way is to force it, by calling the function
> gtk_widget_queue_resize() on the widget you want the configure event
> to be calleds on.
Best regards,
Randy