Re: How can I achieve this?

On Fri, 2009-03-20 at 15:20 -0400, ikorot earthlink net wrote:
> OK, since I didn't get a responce on this one, I'll ask a little differently:
>
> Is it possible to backport this feature to earlier GTK+ versions?

sure: you have the source code.

if you're asking the *maintainers* to backport this feature then: no.
the current stable release is gtk+ 2.16.0. any previous release is
unmaintained, except for security issues.

gtk+ 2.10 is approximately two and a half years old; you should already
have upgraded to 2.14 at the very least.

ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--
Emmanuele Bassi,