Problem with Cross-compiling GTK+

Hi,

I did a lot of work with compiling the libraries last night and managed
to get 11 of the 12 to compile successfully - but of course the one I am
missing if GTK+ - the all important one.

Can I run my problem by you? Its similar to the glib-genmarshal that I
recently posted that was corrected by using the latest version of the
GLIB libraries.

I am getting the following error when cross-compiling GTK+-2.12.11 (I
have also tried 2.14.4 but have other problems with that one)

/usr/bin/gtk-update-icon-cache: error while loading shared libraries:
libgobject-2.0.so.0: ......