RE: GTK application automated testing [by Jonathan]

Hi Donny,

First of all, thanks you very much for your answer.

Tell me if I'm wrong but glib-testing is used to test glib and gtk+ blibrairies but it is not dedicated to test my own GTK application.

What I want to check is if in my application everything is OK at a moment t of my test procedures (emulated user action).

Did I am in that state (after having clicked a button) at a moment t ? (Is it possible to have trace from my app without modifying it).

thanks again,

Regards,

Jonathan