Re: questions on gtk icon view

2009/2/11 lfeng <lfeng neusoft com>:
> I create a gtk icon view in scrolled window, using list store to saving the
> data. Sometimes, I use gtk_store_clear to clear the data, then I set new
> data to iconview. However, the text under the icon in iconview displays
> wrongly, as accessory.

I'm experiencing the same problem with a small perl Gtk2 script that I
made. In the old times the text in the icon view was rendered properly
and after I updated my Linux distribution to the newest release I
started to experience the same glitches as you. The same script
running on windows has no rendering problems, neither it did with the
previous version of my OS.

What I've realized is that the bug manifests it self only when
displaying the same data twice. The second time the text labels under
the icons will be mangled, just like in your picture. If the dataset
is changed then the text labels are find, but if the same dataset is
submitted twice then the layout will be destroyed.

I have no solution for this problem.
--
Emmanuel