Re: Window Mobile Development.

> Is GTK support available For Windows Mobile????

You state your question a bit oddly, but I suppose you simply want to
ask if GTK+ can be built for, and works on, Windows Mobile.

Not as far as I know. If somebody has managed to build the GTK+ stack
for Windows Mobile, they haven't upstreamed their changes. If you
start working on such a port, please discuss design choices and issues
on the gtk-devel-list mailing list. Please follow existing code style,
and don't do gratuitous white space changes for instance. This to keep
any patches you submit minimal, and the code readable.

--tml