Fwd: GTK+ is real object oriented?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: frederico schardong <frede sch gmail com>
Date: 2009/12/20
Subject: Re: GTK+ is real object oriented?
To: David Nečas <yeti physics muni cz>

Maybe I had expressed wrong.

I don't wanna say that GTK+ NOT IS OO, I'm saying that the way that
GTK+ implements the concepts of OO is different. As I say before...
"change a attribute (visibility) of a class (gtkwidget) only can be
changed by a function (gtk_widget_hide() or (gtk_widget_show()) not by
a method".

Yes, GTK+ has been construct around OO concepts, buts it have all
those concepts that a say before (class, objects,
instance, method, inheritance, abstraction, encapsulation, polymorphism)?

Because this things a say that's fake (maybe not the correct word).

--
Thanks,
Frederico Schardong,