Re: GTK dialog which should not be draggable (ie; floating)

I have some programs that shows Splash screens which cant be moved
with alt+clic.
Also Menues, Popups and the desktop are windows, and cant be moved
with alt+clic.
So, there must be a way to tell the WM to not move a window, not only
not draw the decorations.

Cheers.
Diego