RE: Problem with pango_tab_array_new_with_positions?

Hi,

I just realized what the problem is that's causing this, and it's my error
in the above code. pango_tab_array_new_with_positions uses varargs so the
type of the arguments must match what it is expecting. It is expecting gints
for the tab positions, but my macro above yields a double. Adding a cast to
gint within the macro definition fixes this problem.

Ian