RE: Pango tab stops

Since I found and fixed that other problem (my bug) I've uploaded a simpler test app that demos just this tab stop sizing problem:

http://www.slracing.org/files/printTest.tar.gz

There are 2 buttons that do the following:

Test 1. Tab stops set in pixels
- this works in both Windows and Linux.

Test 2. Tab stops set in Pango units
- this works fine in Linux but in Windows the tab stop positions are way too small.

Ian