RE: Pango tab stops

After some work paring the print functions down to "bare bones" as much as possible, I've uploaded a small test app that uses it and demonstrates both this problem and the one that I mentioned in the other thread I posted yesterday ("Problem with pango_tab_array_new_with_positions").

Something that I have noticed is that the tab stop spacing problem when giving them in Pango units only happens in Windows, but the problem with pango_tab_array_new_with_positions not working when using Pango units happens in both.

The test app is uploaded to here:
http://www.slracing.org/files/printTest.tar.gz

There are 4 buttons that do the following:

Test 1. Tab stops set in pixels via pango_tab_array_new_with_positions - this works in both Windows and Linux.

Test 2. Tab stops set in Pango units via pango_tab_array_new_with_positions - this fails, displaying only one tab position in both Windows and Linux.

Test 3. Tab stops set in pixels via pango_tab_array_new / pango_tab_array_set_tab - this works in both Windows and Linux.

Test 4. Tab stops set in Pango units via pango_tab_array_new / pango_tab_array_set_tab using - this works fine in Linux but in Windows the tab stop positions are way too small.

Note that in tests 1 and 3 the tab stops are adjusted for the resolution of the print device by the print function.

Ian