Re: How to install GTK in linux

"Ian Puleston" <ian underpressuredivers com> writes:

> [...]

Well - from my experience the less mess is done by installing to the
~/.applications or similar:
1) It is easily removable
2) No root privilages required
3) You can use them iff and when you want (only put into
PATH/LD_LIBRARY_PATH etc. when you need)

Regards
--
I've probably left my head... somewhere. Please wait untill I find it.
Homepage (pl_PL): http://uzytkownik.jogger.pl/