Re: [gnome-db] gda_connection_execute_select_command and one column

Piotr Pokora ha scritto:

Arg! I totally mixed rows and columns. Indeed.
Happens :-)

I aussume, that checking rows > 0 is the only correct way to check if
query returned some data without an error. Right?
Well, errors must be checked anyway.
Maybe, returning 0 rows is a "soft error" (an error for your app but not for the DB), like trying to sell an item with a barcode not in the DB.

Good error handling is the hardest part of programming :-)

BYtE,
 Diego.