Re: GTK+ and Pango - How to use chinese, Korean, Japanese fonts?

Hi All,

I used  localedef -v -c -i de_DE -f UTF-8 de_DE.UTF-8 but it reported
lots of errors such as

                 de_DE:7: non-symbolic character value should not be used

and finally, cannot create temporary file: No such file or directory

Locales are present in /usr/share/i18n/locales directory. I could not
get reason why this error is coming from google search. Help is
appreciated.

--
Regards,
Harinandan S