Re: GTK+ and Pango - How to use chinese, Korean, Japanese fonts?

Hi All,

I included these lines in my program before gtk_init()

   setlocale (LC_ALL, " ");
   bindtextdomain (GETTEXT_PACKAGE, LOCALEDIR);
   bind_textdomain_codeset (GETTEXT_PACKAGE, "UTF-8");
   textdomain (GETTEXT_PACKAGE);

Also used gettext and translated strings and used msgfmt to get .mo
file. I translated to German for example and placed the .mo file in
de/LC_MESSAGES/ directory. I exported LANG environmental variable to
'de'.

But when i run the program i get these error messages.

(process:1072): Gdk-DirectFB-WARNING **: locale not supported by C library

(german_eg.out:1072): Gtk-WARNING **: Locale not supported by C library.
        Using the fallback 'C' locale.

What could be the reason why this error is coming? Am i missing out any step?

--
Regards,
Harinandan S