Re: Lost Pointer when adding GTK+ to an application

On Thursday 08 May 2008, Diego Rivera wrote:
> I believe i have made no memory errors in my console application, since it
> runs ok every time. However, i haven't seen the correct output from my GTK
> application.

That's not a safe assumption. I've seen console apps with huge memory errors
keep going for months or years before the problem ever shows up. Normally
it's a matter of accessing beyond the allocated block, which can be
reasonably harmless until you add some other code that uses the heap.

Rob