RE: Detecting mouse click in GtkTable

I think I probably have the answer / don't need that specific question
answered now. After a bit more work on it, it turns out that a GtkTreeView
is going to be better than a Gtktable for what I'm doing, and I haven't
tried it yet but with that I think I should be able to set an event handler
for button press events on the individual GtkCellView elements.

Ian