Re: Theme Engine, What is it?

> How can I skin the titlebar of my application with selected theme?

If you are talking about GTK+ themes, you can't. GTK+ themes only
affect how the GTK+ widgets look. Title bars and other window
decorations are drawn by the window manager or other mechanism of the
windowing system. Through GTK+ you can only ask the windowing system
to leave out some functionality for a window, like the possibility to
minimize a window, resize it, show a title bar, etc. But you can't
affect how the decorations look. You need to use some window manager
or windowing system tweaks for that.

(Personally I hate applications that use nonstandard window
decorations, like all the silly media players out there,)

That said, as you are on Windows, if you search you will find various
3rd-party software that can be used to tweak how the decorations of
some windows look. However, GTK+ doesn't support using such 3rd-party
"enhancements". What this means is that if it you do use such and it
breaks GTK+, I doubt anybody will be interested in "fixing" GTK+. You
will have to make sure yourself that what you do doesn't break GTK+.

--tml