Theme Engine, What is it?

Hi, guys. I'm new to GTK+. I had downloaded the bundle package for win32. By following the guide, i managed to connect the widgets with my own functions. However I had problems understanding how Theme or Theme Engine works. Can i specify tell my application to use certain theme or theme engine? How can i skin the titlebar of my application with selected theme? Where can i find guide regarding the theme and theme engine? Thanks. Regards, megak.

Express yourself and stay connected with the latest Windows Live Messenger! Windows Live Messenger