Re: let others applications draw widgets, is that possible ?

Think, its already there.
I didn't quite understand the click problem, but a combination of
GtkPlug and GtkSocket may work for you.

http://library.gnome.org/devel/gtk/stable/GtkPlug.html
http://library.gnome.org/devel/gtk/stable/GtkSocket.html

HTH,