g_spawn blocks

Hi,
I want to spawn a process, which can only output to stdout.
I tried g_spawn_async_with_pipes + g_child_watch_add, but the problem is
that the amount of output is too big to fit in a pipe. As a result the
spawned process waits, and the function called by g_child_watch_add,
which should handle the output, doesn't start.

I tried to redirect the output to a file (foo>abc), and use
g_spawn_async, but that doesn't work.

How to solve this?
E.g. Is it possible to redirect stdout into a temp. file, instead of a pipe?

Regards,
Rob Alblas.

--
This message has been scanned for viruses and is believed to be clean