Problem with GtkBuilder

Hi,

I use GTK+ (2.12) with Lua (5.1), using a wrapper library (lgui).

I am trying to add GTK Builder support to it (Usual widget instantiation
and libglade are all OK), but it seems that the widget types are
lazy-loaded, so I get this error when loading the ui definition fro ma
file:

Invalid object type `GtkWindow'

But if I instantiate a GtkWindow before, GtkBuilder works!

The library initialises gtk with a gtk_init(NULL, NULL), and a C only
test works OK too.

Any clue? Is there a way to force the loading of the type, without
instantiating it?

Thanks!