Re: looking for a widget like pd's number box

On Sun, 2008-06-01 at 19:37 -0700, Rich E wrote:
> Hmm... one more reason to switch to gtkmm already.  I just figured I
> would start learning gtk+ to limit myself to C, but I am already
> thinking about using custom widgets.  I hear this is a drag in gtk+
> alone.
>
> Also, Paul, I will admit that one of the deciding factors for me
> choosing gtk over other toolkits is that it may allow me to one day
> help out on the ardour project.
>
> Would you mind pointing me towards the widget you wrote in gtkmm, this
> is if you wouldn't mind me using it?  Full credits will of course be
> given for the creator.

here's the URLs:

http://subversion.ardour.org/svn/ardour2/branches/2.0-ongoing/libs/gtkmm2ext/click_box.cc
http://subversion.ardour.org/svn/ardour2/branches/2.0-ongoing/libs/gtkmm2ext/gtkmm2ext/click_box.h

i haven't used that for some time, and on a quick glance, there is some
pretty nasty code in a few places :(

--p