Re: Problems building pango-1.18.0 on Mac
- From: Egon Andersen <post talura dk>
- To: Marius Schamschula <mschamschula gmail com>
- Cc: gtk-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Problems building pango-1.18.0 on Mac
- Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 22:57:11 +0100
Marius Schamschula wrote:
What version of Mac OS X? PPC or intel?
Max OS X 10.5, Darwin 9.0.0, intel processor
A couple of points:
1) You may be running into the obsolete version of freetype that come
pre-installed in /usr/X11R6. I make sure that these headers are hidden
Which headers should then be used?
2) Why are you not using MacPorts or fink? I also have builds available
Probably because I'm very new to Mac :-)
On macports.org I find MacPorts verson 1.6.0, but that doesn't tell
anything about what it contains - does it contain gtk and all that
stuff? Probably not, it is only 2 MB.
One other thing! The packages must be available for normal download, not
requiring a small install program that in turn starts the download.
In other words - I must be able to download it on my Linux machine, put
it on some media and installe from there on my Mac.
Looks interesting, but does not seem to be available for OS X 10.5 and
intel or do I misunderstand the naming convention - believe osx5 is for
OS X 10.5
I found gtk+2-2.12.5-1 on your site too, but still only for ppc
] [Thread Prev