Re: Problems building pango-1.18.0 on Mac

Did you also do

env PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/usr/X11R6/lib/pkgconfig ./configure --disable-png --enable-quartz;

It is important to set the PKG_CONFIG_PATH...

(BTW, I'm using the tcsh, if you use anther shell you might
need a different way to set the environment variable...)

Best regards
Michael