GTK+ on Windows 64-bits ?

Hi all,

I am trying to work on a windows 64-bit platform  with gtk2 .
But  I do not found any package (only win32 ,thanks Tor).
So I am trying to compil the old version gtk2.4 because there is less
project to compil.
But, I do not know how to start ?

Does anybody knows how to build on Windows 64-bits plateform the whole gtk
dll (glib , pango, ...).
Did you have some vcproj to do that under Visual2005 ?

Is it possible to use MinGW and MSYS on a windows 64 bits platform to try
to configure each project ? or should I compil under a linux64 to create
win64  dll ?

I am lost !

Thanks