Re: GTK on Windows.

18 feb 2008 kl. 18.52 skrev animeshkbhadra:

Hi,

GTK+ is available for Windows and you don't need VC++ for it but can use the MinGW suite.

You can read more about GTK+ for Windows here:
http://www.gtk.org/download-windows.html

Cheers,
  Mikael Hallendal

hi,
I have been working on GTK in an out for quite some time, I have been doing all the application development on Linux, Now i just wanted to know
 	• GTK available for windows.
	• If available, does it require VC++, I can't use VC++.
	• and how can i get more information on gtk on windows.
Your suggestion will be of great help to me.

Thanks and Regards
Animesh Ku. Bhadra