Help with call to function

Thanks Lindley M French for the answer...

it solve my problem....

only have other question.

Reviewing documentation and found the event
GDK_NOTHING, gtk_widget_add_events,
gtk_widget_set_events for a widget (window), then I
add the event GDK_NOTHING

	gtk_widget_set_events (window,GDK_NOTHING);
	gtk_widget_add_events (window,GDK_NOTHING);

And connect the event with my function,

gint nothing( GtkWidget *widget,GdkEvent
*event,gpointer data ){
	printf("\nPut your source here");
    return FALSE;
}

g_signal_connect (G_OBJECT (window),
"GDK_NOTHING",G_CALLBACK (nothing), NULL);

but I get the following warnig

GLib-GObject-WARNING **: gsignal.c:1667: signal
`GDK_NOTHING' is invalid for instance `00CBA0E0'

My question is

how do I use the event?