Re: What does this mean?

On Fri, Feb 01, 2008 at 08:55:45AM +0100, Diego Zuccato wrote:
> William D. Tallman ha scritto:
> > I launch an application I'm building with 'apptest &', and get the following:
> > [7] 4560
> Do you really know what you are doing? :-)
> It's basic Unix knowledge... Nothing to do with Gtk (except that doing
> it this way can block your program).
<snip>

Well, what can I say?  I guess I'll sneak away and dine on some crow...

Yeah, there's no excuse for becoming a querulous old man and getting
spooked into making a ridiculous post like that.  Thanks for not beating
me up too badly.  Obviously I do know all that stuff or I'd not have the
LAN of *nix boxes that runs so boringly trouble free (until the power
goes down for more than two hours, that is...).

I'll d/l the source and figure out what I've done, and maybe discover
what I did that I've forgotten.  And if I come up with a *real* question,
I'll be back.  In the meantime, I guess this is going to get serious
enough I'd better really start studying GTK+...

Thanks,

Bill Tallman