"Minimize all" and transient windows in gtk-win32

I just noticed a minor inconsistency in the win32 version of Gtk: If I open a transient window like a file chooser, then press the "minimize" button on the frame of the main window, both windows, i.e. the main window and the transient, get minimized. If, on the other hand, I use the "minimize all" function, available e.g. by pressing Windows+M, the main window gets minimized along with everything else on the desktop, but the transient window stays open.

Is this the way it's supposed to be, or should I consider this as a bug (and perhaps file a bugzilla report)?

That's using version 2.12.5 - the binary version built by Tor Lillqvist. Which otherwise mostly resolves the minimize issues I've mentioned in the past.

- Toralf