RE: Why was GtkCList deprecated?

On Wed, 2008-12-10 at 12:52 -0800, Ian Puleston wrote:
> [...]

a SimpleList widget, wrapping most of the TreeView MVC implementation in
a simple API is already planned and developed by Kris - also taking into
account the similar API implemented by high level languages bindings
like Python and Perl; as soon as he finishes it, he'll send it to the
gtk-devel-list for review. hopefully, in time for 2.16.

ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--
Emmanuele Bassi,