Problems with finding the right one to run MasyV

Hi there,
 Im a student in the united kingdom doing a university project on modelling influenza. Im using a program called MASyV (http://masyv.sourceforge.net/help/) and it uses GTK+2 which i can't seem to find. Im a Biologist so im not that proficient with computers. Could someone assist me in getting the right GTK package for my program.

Thank you,
    Pravin Krishnan

A prize an hour, 24 hours a day. Try Big Snap now!