Re: GtkScrolledWindow in full screen

On Tue, 9 Oct 2007, Jonh Wendell <jwendell gnome org> wrote :

The widget size is exactly the screen size, say, 1280x800.

When i put my window full screen, i still see the scrollbars, but they
are not necessary, because the widget is the only widget visible on
screen, and its size is the same as the screen size.

Is that really true? I think not. If I have a GTK window containing only one widget of size 1280x800, the window is still 1284x804 because the window manager has added a border-frame around it. So when maximized on a 1280x800 screen the widget is only allocated 1276x796 and the scrollbars are required.
--
Rob Pearce                       http://www.bdt-home.demon.co.uk

The contents of this | Windows NT crashed.
message are purely   | I am the Blue Screen of Death.
my opinion. Don't    | No one hears your screams.
believe a word.      |