GtkScrolledWindow in full screen

Hi, folks.

I have a widget inside a GtkScrolledWindow, with both scrollbars
configured to GTK_POLICY_AUTOMATIC.

The widget size is exactly the screen size, say, 1280x800.

When i put my window full screen, i still see the scrollbars, but they
are not necessary, because the widget is the only widget visible on
screen, and its size is the same as the screen size.

Why is this happening? Am i missing to configure something?

Thanks,
--
Jonh Wendell
jonh wendell gmail com (MSN / Google Talk)

Linux User #114432
https://launchpad.net/~wendell