Scrolling to make an element in a tree view visible

Hello GTK mailing list,

I'm implementing a hierarchical todo list in Perl/GTK, and I'd like
most of the functionality to be controllable by the keyboard.  The
tree view is in a scrolled window, and the problem I'm having is that
when I expand a node, and use the keyboard to navigate to a child node
that's not currently visible, the scrolled window doesn't scroll along
with me.  I was hoping there was a function to scroll a window to make
a certain path visible, kind of like a tree view's get_visible_range
method.  I've tried scroll_to_cell, but no such luck.  Any pointers on
a method I could use to implement the functionality I desire?

Thanks,
Rob Hoelz