Re: GTK++ development environment for Solaris/x86

Hai LE wrote:
> Dear GTK+ org,
>
> Where could I found the GTK+ libraies, includes for
> developping under Solaris/x86 ?

Solaris 10 ships with certain versions of the GTK 2.x libraries, and the
development kit contains the header files, I believe.

But if the shipped version isn't current enough, you can either find
3rd-party solaris packages to install (check sunfreeware.com) or compile
the gtk source tarballs and install them in /usr/local.

If you install to /usr/local, just be aware that you have to set the
PKG_CONFIG_PATH variable to point to /usr/local/lib/pkgconfig when
compiling so you link to the right libraries.