Re: GTK++ development environment for Solaris/x86

http://www.blastwave.org
I consider these guys a good resource for open source packages for Solaris.

After everything is setup, it is like Debian's apt-get for your Solaris 5.8 and newer computers.

You can probably find what you need here:
http://www.blastwave.org/packages.php