Re: g_option_context_parse under cron execution

On 10/3/07, Richard Boaz <riboaz xs4all nl> wrote:
> 1) why does g_option_context_parse() fail when executed under cron?
> 2) why is there no error set on this failure?

I just tried and it works fine for me. I added this with "crontab -e":

 50 *  *   *   *     /home/john/vips/bin/run-nip2.sh --version > /tmp/nip.out

run-nip2.sh is a wrapper script that sets LD_LIBRARY_PATH and friends
so my app picks up the environment it expects.

I think the error must lie elsewhere, though I'm not sure exactly
where. Can you make a tiny standalone main.c that shows your problem?

John