Re: g_option_context_parse under cron execution

Yes, I've fully debugged the cron-executed version.  All arguments are
identical to when executed from the command line, i.e., are properly
constructed and fully valid.

I was wondering, too: Does this particular glib routine require there be a
display available?  Still, I would expect the error structure to be filled
if this were the case, but maybe not?

richard